Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Convince me

I need convincing. With Deeds trailing massively in the polls and Deeds apparently coming out against the public option, I'm getting very tempted to vote for a write-in, like Brian Moran. I know this shouldn't come as a surprise - I remember being appalled at a speech Creigh gave in Charlottesville a few years ago where he talked about the need for Virginia Dems to run to the right in order to win, but I am really not sure I can bring myself to vote for a losing candidate who has run a terrible campaign and with whom I agree on next to nothing. Yeah, he's got a better transportation plan than McDonnell, but... Ugh.

UPDATE: He says he's not opposed, but he would consider taking VA out of the public option. Good grief. Who the hell is running his campaign? And what the hell is Deeds thinking? ARGH

No comments: